- Art Skills: 3D Character Key-Frame Animation; Character Rigging; Unreal animation and character blueprints; Motion Capture Animation
- Software Skills: Autodesk Maya; Blender; Unreal Engine 4; Unity 3D; Vicon Blade; Adobe Premiere and Photoshop; Microsoft Office
UTD Arts and Technology Teaching Assistant Richardson, TX
PolyKnight Games 3D Character Animator 2015-2017 Dallas, TX
- As a contract character animator, I am responsible for creating beautiful life-like animations for the multiple creatures in the games in a timely manner and while working closely with others to ensure the animations style and functionality in the game space.
Classes: Game Design Fundamentals (Fall 2016-Spring 2017), Design 1 (Fall 2017), Computer Animation Processes (Spring 2018)
- Help manage and guide classes, and occasionally leading lectures on subjects of 3D animation and networking. I am responsible for being available to students for help, grading and submitting grades, and keeping track of attendance.
Other Contract Animation Work:
Companies I’ve worked with: Sector 5 Digital (2016), Aireal (2017) Dallas, TX
- I was responsible for working with a development team to create realistic animations to be used in a Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality promotional experiences.
ATEC Lab Technician Manager 2015 – 2016 Richardson, TX
- Manage a team of technicians to provide help to staff, students, and faculty with all lab technician responsibilities. Responsible for developing employee schedules, tracking, and recording of equipment rentals, computer maintenance, installation of hardware and software, troubleshooting and repairing damaged equipment, and provide quick professional resolutions to all presented issues.
ATEC Lab Technician 2012 – 2015 Richardson, TX
- Responsible for the security and maintenance of all student labs in the ATEC building, while on duty. Also provide help to anyone in the building, specializing in IT help. Also responsible for the checking in and out of ATEC’s rental equipment and opening/closing the ATEC building.
GameStop Customer Service Game Advisor 2010 – 2011 Rockwall, TX
- Responsible for keeping up with games available, platforms, ratings, and rankings. Assisting and/or advising customers. Recognized for top customer ratings, and high sales numbers.
M.F.A in Arts and Technology; The University of Texas at Dallas, 2015 – current
- Expected Graduation Term is Spring 2018
- Current GPA 4.0
B.A. in Arts and Technology; The University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson Texas, 2015
- Graduated with Major Honors and Cumm Ladde (Top 15%)
- GPA 3.7 (Dean’s List 2011-2015)
- Phi Gamma Delta (FIJI) Fraternity (Offices held: Philanthropy, Graduate Relations, and Judicial board)
High School Diploma 2011; Rockwall High School, Rockwall Texas
- GPA 97.3 (Top 6%)
Awards & Achievements
- University of Texas at Dallas Dean’s List 2011-2015
- University of Texas at Dallas Arts and Technology Department Major Honors 2015
- National Society of Leadership and Success, Inducted Fall 2014
- HAWK Citizenship Foundation Scholarship 2011
- National Honor Society; 2007-2011
- LISD & RISD Academic Excellence; 2007-2011
- Eagle Scout – September 2010
- VASE Award – 2009 & 2010
- National Society of High School Scholar; Inducted September 2009
Associations & Memberships
- National Eagle Scout Association 2014-current
- National Society of Leadership and Success 2014-1015
- Boys Scouts of America 1998 – 2010
- National Junior Honor Society 2006 – 2007
- National Honor Society 2008 – 2011
- National Art Honor Society 2009 – 2011
- National Technical Honor Society 2010 – 2011
- National Society of Leadership and Success 2014-2015
Volunteer & Service Organizations
- Boy Scouts of America
- 100 Service Hours achieved 2010-2011 school year